Help Our Heroes!
Over the past year, our local Healthcare Workers and Medical First Responders have been overworked and overwhelmed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Their tireless and selfless dedication to fighting this virus has been nothing short of heroic, and we felt we had no choice but to give something back.
On Monday, April 5th, we will be selecting one lucky Local Hero to receive a much needed water and ice solution FREE OF ANY CHARGE, and we need your help to find the right one!
Please nominate the Local Hero in your life who can benefit from our expertise by filling out the form below and sharing their story.
Do you know a Healthcare Worker or Medical First Responder in need of our help?
Have they had issues with ice dams this winter, possibly creating water damage to the interior of their home? Has poor ice mitigation resulted in a slip and fall? Do they have dangerous icicles accumulating around their gutters or do they have no gutters at all?
Rules & Disclaimers:
- Nominees must be employed as a Healthcare Worker or Medical First Responder in and maintain a permanent residence in one of the following Zip Codes:, 81301, 81303, 81326, 81122, 81147, 81157
- Occupations include but are not limited to: Doctors, Nurses, EMTs, Paramedics, Firefighters, Certified MedicalAssistants, Certified Nurse Assistants.
- Nominees should be community members who have gone above and beyond in the face of the pandemic.
- Nominees cannot work or be related to employees or contractors associated with Southwest Water & Ice Solutions.
- By filling out our nomination form, the nominator/homeowner agrees to allow Southwest Water & Ice Solutions to use information given at their discretion on the Southwest Water & Ice Solutions social media accounts, website and other media outlets.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 29th, 2021 @ 5PM MST
* Please share your nominee’s harrowing story and include as much information as you can. Please include many key details about the ice dam/snow/gutter issue that we are uniquely equipped to remedy.